Friday, March 27, 2009

Thought to apply a WHM visa

I heard about WHM visa 1 year ago when gathering with my secondary school friend who just back from UK. He went there for his 3 +1 study and he met someone there who apply this visa for travel and visit.

My dream since i was young is to travel around the world ( haha and i still young even now). After reconsider and reconsider, finally i make decision to apply for this visa. I started collect information about the working holiday maker visa and Internet really help a lot in this.

I found that for Malaysian, you have 2 choices, which are UK and NZ. UK is a 2 years visa while NZ is just half year. Since i decided to quit my job here, therefore i am going for the 2 years visa.

I submitted all the necessary documents to VFS UK on last October and November the application for UK WHM visa had been closed for further application. So lucky am I !

After 4 months of waiting, finally i received my visa on Feb 09. I was so excited on the time i hold my passport with the UK WHM Visa approval sticker posted on. Thanks for all the help which have been given when i apply for this visa and finally my first step to travel around the world started.

No comments:

Post a Comment