Monday, March 30, 2009

Backpack Bag

Looking for a suitable bag for my future 2 years journey is really important. I go for window shopping at Time Square Plaza after i did my online homework- what kind of bag is suitable for a backpacker, can be pulled and also carried on back.

Finally, i found some bags which suit to my requirements. These bags can contained around 10-15kg stuff, can be pulled and also can be carried at the back. The size is OK for me, because i don't think i really can carried more than 15 kg stuff on my back without fall down. Besides, i can also pull my bag on the street or somewhere clean. No need to keep on carry it.

The price for the bag is reasonable, is around RM180 to RM220. Depends on the style you want and which shop you go. Finally by RM200, i brought my bag. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment