Monday, May 11, 2009

Delay trip

I have delayed my trip because of some reasons. Swine flu is one of the reason i postponed my trip. My parent is worried and requested me to go there late. Besides, i have some unsettle work here and i need to finish it before i left. That's the reason i postponed my trip to one month later.

Feel guilty to leave my friend to go there alone early. But we still can meet at UK later. May be the time i go there, i can visit her at her work place before i start my job. We still can travel around UK together after we earn our travel expenses.

Worry to go alone? Ya, i think everybody will feel the same but i think should be OK. My friend will enter UK one month early than me and she could experience the new environment. I am now looking forward for it.

I am not regret to make such decision to go there late. I don't think i will feel regret to go alone (and leave my friend to go alone too). Sometime, we need to be independent on something. I am not worried because my friend and I are not kind of dependent person. That's why both of us have such decision to travel to an unknown country and experience the unknown culture.

Good luck for both of us and I hope we will meet at UK soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment